CollisionChaosCollisionChaos

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Sonic Skate Sonic Skate

Good...for a starter

Alright, where to start? Ah, here we go...The graphics are nice, but the city background didn't move at all. It seemed like he was going nowhere. Also, I doubt that ANY of the Sonic sprites in there are yours; I've seen them all before. Plus, you mixed Advance sprites with Genesis ones! The sound was good, it was Linkin Park, but come on people! Can't we get something BESIDES metal and techno? Also, besides the music, there was 1 sound effect and that's all. It really needs grinding sounds. I like the concept, although it was badly pulled off. The movie doesn't really move fast at all; it's kind of slow. But, I have to hand it to you, it's good for starters.

P.S. Don't reply saying "OMIGOZH U SHUDNT B TAKLING BC U NEVUR MAED TEH MEW-VEE!!11!1eleven", because I know what's a good movie and what's a bad one.

Overall, it was decent. You get a 7.

Pico's Unloaded Pico's Unloaded

Awesome.

The graphics were great, the speed was great, everything was great. But, where can I find that beautiful Matrix music? T__T

Gibberish Gibberish

Not too bad

I actually enjoyed the song and the video made it make a little sence. Just, NEVER use that flashing color thing again. It hurts your eyes. @__@

SprinklerhedStudios responds:

lol sorry. ill remember that

Sonic vs. Shadow: Rivalry Sonic vs. Shadow: Rivalry

Short and sweet

That's your first movie? Great job! The graphics were OK, but the background is too...blank. Next time, try to use less blur effects. The fighting was good, for a SWiSH movie. But the thing is that it's about 1 minute, then kaput. It's over. Work on making it longer, then it'll rock.

Mega Man & Pompous Robots Mega Man & Pompous Robots

That was beautiful...*wipes eyes*

WOW! That pretty much sums it all up. WOW!!! First off, the graphics are nice and smoothly animated. You've really got a great style of drawing too. The voices and music are VERY good, and it's funny to top it off. Awesome job!

Real World Real World

Really deserves that award

You know, it's really hard to review this, because there's not much TO review...No sound, no humor, no interactivity...Nothing except graphics, and all I can say is that even STICKMEN look better than some weird floating head! STICKMEN!!!
I also note that as far as I know, there is no plot (or any notable one).

Like they said, get a book or something and get better.

Sonic v Mario (prev fix) Sonic v Mario (prev fix)

Finish it before you submit it, ok?

So...WHY exactly did this make it on the site? It's an unfinsihed movie for pete's sake! Not a good one either. The first picture of Sonic must've taken more time to draw then it did the rest of the movie, because Tails' tails look awful (the "mushroom cloud"). The worst part of the movie is that it keeps looping over without showing the whole chili-dog thing.
It was a neat idea, would've been great had you put more effort into it. Too bad it was poorly made.

And to all of you unaware: I shall repeat. That IS NOT a "fart cloud". That is supposed to be Tails' tails spinning, it just looks bad.

Vegeta VS Sonic Vegeta VS Sonic

Most biased thing I've ever seen

I mean, really. You could've even give the guy a chance! There wan't even a fight at all. All it was is some crappy animation with a few badly ripped voices, strung together by a scoop of bias. I'll give it a D- for effort, though.

Not funny at all.

Newgrounds in a Nutshell Newgrounds in a Nutshell

That was just plain stupid

I'm sorry sir, but putting a Newgrounds logo next to a nutshell isn't funny, IMHO. The music must've been the best part of it. This stuff shouldn't be on this wonderful site.

Sonic Hedgehog Nutshell Sonic Hedgehog Nutshell

Funniest thing I've ever seen!

This has got to be the funniest flash movie ever! I've watched it about 10 times and it's still funny! The graphics may be a little below par, but the immense humor makes up for everything. The scenery really helps you understand what he's saying. Just knock it off with the corny commentary, and you'll be fine! Good going.