CollisionChaosCollisionChaos

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Ninja T (Ver. 2.0) Ninja T (Ver. 2.0)

Did you get past your own game?

At first I liked the game. Then you went the way of the n00b on the final boss. I bet you thought making the boss too hard for even the creator is a good idea. I must've tried 50 times! Make the game possible, please. Everything else is excellent.

SprinklerhedStudios responds:

i have no problem beating him. Other people dont even have a problem. he is easy. he blinks twice before each hit. all you needed to do was watch him and you would have seem this.

VG Music Collection Vol.3 VG Music Collection Vol.3

How long did it take to make this? 5 minutes?

Really. You stuck some mp3s from a game, and put them in a flash. Seriously, this is not Newgrounds worthy. This isn't even a game. I can make the exact same thing in a few minutes. At least remix the music or something so it sounds OK compared to standards. Maybe put some movement in there. Sorry, but this is definately blam-bait. (best word ever)
...I didn't care very much for the music from that game anyway...

SHORT ANSWER:
Stick to the reviews like I do.

cloned-illusion responds:

Really? You can make a flash movie? Then why don't you make one. Oh, I forgot...you have no talent as well, otherwise you probably would have made one by now. Now, if you are half as smart as you think you are, I previously said I used my friend's emulator and downloaded the themes MYSELF. That didn't take five minutes, I guarentee. And this flash, making sure everything was in order also takes time. I can tell you it took A LOT longer than five minutes. Anyway, I'll be waiting for your so-called movie, then we'll see who has the "blam-bait". Put up or shut up!

ultimate flash sonic ultimate flash sonic

It serves it's purpose, but nothing more

The whole game is pretty much adverage really. The graphics were OK, it mimics SEGA well...What's missing? Innovation. Level design. Origonality. The game isn't that good because 1. The level design is bad. 2. It doesn't add anything origional, and 3. It goes very slow, especially for a Sonic game. The main bummer is the level design though. Fix that.
Still pretty good for Flash though. Nice.

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

Make a sequel. Now.

Wow. This is great dude! Anybody can make decent music with this. The graphics were great, the little band really looks like they're playing it, and the spotlights are a nice touch. The loops are pretty high quality, but sometimes it creates random noise for a second, even on low quality. I don't know about you, but the "DUDE!!" thing was stupid. That's just me though. This really needs a "Export music to wav/mp3" thing!

NEEDS IN NEXT VERSION: Wav/mp3 support, more loops, less swearing, and more save slots. That's all.

My first song:

-7-c-------4---4--b4-6-7-7-7-7-a---a---c--
--a-------7-a-7-a-3-1-3-1-a---------9-7-a-
7-a--------92-2-1-3-1-6-7-a-7-a-a---------
---

Good job! Hope to see a sequel!

Evil-Dog responds:

Flash doesn't allow me to export music into files on your computer, I'd need a server-side script and a host to handle the number of music that would get transefered...I'll see what I can do...it would sure rule to be able to export the songs to wav at least
We'll see