CollisionChaosCollisionChaos

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Sonic Skate Sonic Skate

Good...for a starter

Alright, where to start? Ah, here we go...The graphics are nice, but the city background didn't move at all. It seemed like he was going nowhere. Also, I doubt that ANY of the Sonic sprites in there are yours; I've seen them all before. Plus, you mixed Advance sprites with Genesis ones! The sound was good, it was Linkin Park, but come on people! Can't we get something BESIDES metal and techno? Also, besides the music, there was 1 sound effect and that's all. It really needs grinding sounds. I like the concept, although it was badly pulled off. The movie doesn't really move fast at all; it's kind of slow. But, I have to hand it to you, it's good for starters.

P.S. Don't reply saying "OMIGOZH U SHUDNT B TAKLING BC U NEVUR MAED TEH MEW-VEE!!11!1eleven", because I know what's a good movie and what's a bad one.

Overall, it was decent. You get a 7.

Pico's Unloaded Pico's Unloaded

Awesome.

The graphics were great, the speed was great, everything was great. But, where can I find that beautiful Matrix music? T__T

Gibberish Gibberish

Not too bad

I actually enjoyed the song and the video made it make a little sence. Just, NEVER use that flashing color thing again. It hurts your eyes. @__@

SprinklerhedStudios responds:

lol sorry. ill remember that

Ninja T (Ver. 2.0) Ninja T (Ver. 2.0)

Did you get past your own game?

At first I liked the game. Then you went the way of the n00b on the final boss. I bet you thought making the boss too hard for even the creator is a good idea. I must've tried 50 times! Make the game possible, please. Everything else is excellent.

SprinklerhedStudios responds:

i have no problem beating him. Other people dont even have a problem. he is easy. he blinks twice before each hit. all you needed to do was watch him and you would have seem this.

VG Music Collection Vol.3 VG Music Collection Vol.3

How long did it take to make this? 5 minutes?

Really. You stuck some mp3s from a game, and put them in a flash. Seriously, this is not Newgrounds worthy. This isn't even a game. I can make the exact same thing in a few minutes. At least remix the music or something so it sounds OK compared to standards. Maybe put some movement in there. Sorry, but this is definately blam-bait. (best word ever)
...I didn't care very much for the music from that game anyway...

SHORT ANSWER:
Stick to the reviews like I do.

cloned-illusion responds:

Really? You can make a flash movie? Then why don't you make one. Oh, I forgot...you have no talent as well, otherwise you probably would have made one by now. Now, if you are half as smart as you think you are, I previously said I used my friend's emulator and downloaded the themes MYSELF. That didn't take five minutes, I guarentee. And this flash, making sure everything was in order also takes time. I can tell you it took A LOT longer than five minutes. Anyway, I'll be waiting for your so-called movie, then we'll see who has the "blam-bait". Put up or shut up!

ultimate flash sonic ultimate flash sonic

It serves it's purpose, but nothing more

The whole game is pretty much adverage really. The graphics were OK, it mimics SEGA well...What's missing? Innovation. Level design. Origonality. The game isn't that good because 1. The level design is bad. 2. It doesn't add anything origional, and 3. It goes very slow, especially for a Sonic game. The main bummer is the level design though. Fix that.
Still pretty good for Flash though. Nice.

Sonic boss metal Sonic boss metal

Hmm...

I'm pretty sure that's an MIDI from VGMusic put through WinGroove. In fact, it's got the exact same tune. Add something origional to it please.

Chronamut responds:

i have no idea what wingroove is - and this was make thru 10 soundfonts and a little more effort was put into this than you think.

Sonic Chemical Plant 2.0 Sonic Chemical Plant 2.0

Just what I was looking for!

Finally, a good Chemical Plant zone remix. I'm actually happy that you didn't change much; it's tough to make the song better. You chose your instruments well and it really fits in. Nice and loop-able...It's not as much a "remix" as much an "upgrade", and that's OK sometimes. I hope I find more peices like this on this site...
Good job!